Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Snakes on a Mutherfucking Blog

The marketing behind this film is perhaps the best I've ever seen.
Snakes +Plane+Sam Jackson = me shitting my pants with visible glee and uncontrollable laughter. Samuel L Jackson may just be the hippest guy in Hollywood with this off the chart casting decision. My personal prediction is that Snakes on a Plane is gonna completely wipe out the competition in theatres this weekend. In the spirit of good fun, I've tried to wrangle together as many Snakes tie-ins as I could find. If anyone has any others, please email me and I drop them on the site and give you credit!

First of all, if you haven't seen the trailer... you're an asshole. HERE IT IS

The never boring, ever expanding YouTube cuts a fairly wide swath with their selections involving said Snakes on a Plane, which are HERE

I also know of every American's affinity for things burned into toast, and if you're like me you're going to slap down at least one bid for this crispy bitch... Even if you hope you don't win afterall.

Anyone as curious as me about what the damn star of this movie, one Samuel L Jackson, is listening to while he's thinking about all the box office receipts he's gonna be swimming through... better check out his personal itunes playlist... HERE

I can't even describe how funny this next thing is... You just have to experience it for yourself... I'm fairly certain that my several dozen friends and I have never had so much fun with so little effort. How would you feel about Sam Jackson calling you at home!

and I don't know what the fuck is going on HERE, but it makes me smile, and it certainly looks like video chat with Sam "Bad Mutherfucker" Jackson.

This stunning slice of cult cinema brilliance even has it's own mutherfucking MYSPACE PAGE

Oh, and the official site is HERE

We've got a mutherfucking blockbuster! MY BLOG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone deleted a variety of links from mirrorcreator and shared servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our default [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have above 60 different ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good idea and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home