Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

McLobster I hardly knew ye...

The human brain is truly amazing in it's capacity to absorb information. There's really no limit to the useless info that can be stored inside one's noodle.

For example it is possible, with time and effort, to cram all of the menu items that have been discontinued by McDonalds over the years.

1. McLobster - Pictured at left, this one may actually still be served in the New England states and/ or Canada. God knows I love my cheap crab salad served in a flaccid hot dog bun.

2. McDLT - As stupid a marketing campaign as ever there was. This champion of sandwich temperature keeps the "Hot side hot" and the "Cold side cold".

3. The McJordan Burger - A Quarter pound BBQ Bacon cheeseburger complete with 2 onion ring on it. Because when I think Michael Jordan I think... Onion Rings! Or is this named after Jordan Knight?

4. The Arch Deluxe - The self proclaimed "Luxury Hamburger". Probably would have sold better if it came with bucket seats and an all leather interior.

More fascinating info here at Wikipedia:

McAwesome!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I remember the arch deluxe. I always felt like an adult after eating one. Love Tammy

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home