Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Goodnight Burbank....Hello Haha!

I really can't remember what it was I did for a hobby before I got my video iPod. I think maybe I used to read something called "books" or play "sports". Those days, I'm afraid, are long gone. The time of physical activity is over... the time of the couch potato is at hand... and that hand is filled with my video ipod.

And to usher in this technological revolution of travelling television, I'd like to tell you about one of my favorite podcasts (this week!):

Goodnight Burbank- a fictional newscast that's more concerned with the anchors than
it is the news (although all the news is genuine). It's got elements of the Office and Sportsnight (and some have said the Daily Show although other than the fact that they both traffic with news, I'm not sure why).

Please go check it out at:
http://www.goodnightburbank.com

They have 4 episodes up on the site and 4 more in an editing bay, so this is most definitely an ongoing project.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home