Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing...

"Hey Mel, it's me Jesus. I brought you to this bar to get you drunk and ask your honest opinion on something. Waddya think of the Jews. No, really I want your honest opinion. Oh come on, that can't be the way you really feel. Have another drink. Own the whole world? That doesn't even make sense logistically. Another drink this one's on me. Oh c'mon Mel, you're just pissed off and ranting after a long night of drinking your weight in Tequila. You don't really hate all the Jews do you? Fine, say whatever you wanna say, you can't make me mad, I'm the Christ, and my passion is helping you get home tonight. And dude, here's a breath mint... seriously"

Of course, I'm paraphrasing what should have been the long and short of this whole Mel Gibson debacle. I think we should probably all assume that Mel was having his absurdly hate filled conversation not with a cop, but a hallucinatory vision of Christ created from a head full of fine Mexican liquor and an ego the size of the moon. I call bullshit on anyone and everyone who wants to throw stones at ol' Mel. That mutherfucker gave you Braveheart, Mad Max, and Lethal Weapon! And he plays crazy in all three of them, so it's not like he didn't warn you that he's a little off kilter. Bottom line... Mel Gibson is a person just like everyone else. He's not infallible.



Oh and Mel, here's a guidebook for the next time you go out to a bar. Larry Miller's hilarious and informative 5 levels of drinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home