Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rod Stewart... Storm Trooper

Seems like all I ever do nowadays is sit around cursing the same 6 pseudo-news websites: Fark, Digg, Perez Hilton, Drudge, Defamer, CNN... And only rarely do I even attempt to give a shit about any of it. Is it just me or is art getting serious and the news getting comically absurd?

Anyway, throughout my day here by the window, facing the brutish Los Angeles skyline, people will send me links to sites with everything from diddle-di-do to damned if I know. Whomever sent me the following link to Brandon Bird's stunning website has a free lunch coming. Don't get too excited, we're eating KFC.

www.brandonbird.com

Brandon Bird is a modern day Dali. Unless you're a total jerk-bag with no balls or sense of humor at all, I'll bet money you'll laugh out loud at least once simply looking through his site. Without giving too much away I'll say this... It's like a time machine strapped to a TV Guide, set on "mish-mash". Beautiful just beautiful. Harrison Ford just wants to play Sega dammit.

Click here to read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home