Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11 redux


September 11, 2001 was a day of national tragedy so horrific, I'll not dilute it with my own words. Instead, here are some recorded elements that I hope will help you to remember those whose lives were changed forever.

The following is the only footage (that I know of) which has remained unreleased until today, five years later... Shot 500 feet away and 36 stories up by two witnesses I can only name as Bri and Bob... thanks for this revelation guys.

UNRELEASED FOOTAGE

anyone curious about a truly extensive timeline of events surrounding the attack, please have a read through this... TIMELINE OF EVENTS

CNN has a touching and informative memorial dedicated to the victims of September 11th here... VICTIMS of 9/11 MEMORIAL

Award winning photography of the events by James Nachtway, breathtaking and heartbreaking... SHATTERED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home