Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

They Might Be Giants in an Amoeba

They Might Be Giants - Live at Amoeba Records

I'm not sure of the date of this recording. Last year sometime I think. The show was fun, and I liked about half of the new album they were promoting - Here Come the ABC's.

TMBG is a very nostalgic band for me. I went to Europe for two weeks in 1990 and the only cassette tape I had with me for the duration was thus: side A) They Might Be Giants - Flood, side B) Aaron Copland - Fanfare for the Common man... I think I wore out the rewind button on that walkman.

Anyway, more TMBG at Amoeba videos to follow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show was so freakin' great (I had to censor my language, there were lots of children there). But, I have to say one of my favorite parts was, as we were leaving, they were playing the album and this tiny blond girl in like a garanimals dress, on her dad's shoulders, singing all the words. Cute like a bug!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home