Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Top 5 Video Podcasts

Top 5 Video Podcasts (as I see it)

1. Diggnation
2. Ask A Ninja
3. 1UP Show
4. 29World
5. Despair.com

Not enough can be said about Alex Albrecht and Kevin Rose's Diggnation podcast. It's current events for nerds. That said, these guys can drink... and I mean drink. Ask A Ninja is laugh out loud funny if you have half a brain. Basically it's a ninja... answering emails. 1UP show is the best video game preview and review show I've seen, updated regularly and with some really high production value. 29 World is an excellent source for upcoming film trailers and behind the scenes footage. Despair.com doesn't have too many videos in the bin yet, but what they do have gives Ricky Gervais a run for his funny money.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not disagree with you more about that ninja. In fact, I hope that the people who read your blog seek that video out and watch it, just so they can know what I am talking about.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home