Backyard BBQ

I also take REQUESTS!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Thank You Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter all my peeps!

I think of all the religious holidays Easter is my least favorite. I mean really, the savior of all mankind rising from the grave sounds a little hokey if you ask me. I would say it ranks along side Arbor Day, and who knows what the hell that is... I do like the fact that it takes place in the springtime (although I personally put more stock in May-Day) and has somehow come to symbolize giant rabbit costumes, and hiding painted chicken eggs from children.

Easter Photos Galore

Unfortunately, Christ was unavailable for comment and I couldn't get my hands on any footage of him ascending into heaven, but in a way I think this video Easter Bunny Loves You is just as good. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home